The GKJB4-5TS and GKJB4-7TS 5 terminal and 7 terminal Stainless Steel Junction Boxes are a perfect pair to the GS-KMT Quality Line of Load Cells. The junction boxes are constructed of Welded Stainless-Steel Type 304 with Compression Glands for Cable Entry and with a Uni-Cellular Neoprene Sealed Lid. The design and construction are environmentally rated to IP67 – perfect for those less than perfect installation sites. The GKJB4-5TS is generally used for 4 wire Load Cells, but can also be used with 6 wire load cells setup in a 4-wire configuration.
- Welded Stainless Steel Type 304 construction
- Available in 7 and 5 terminal models for 6 and 4 wire load cells
- Neoprene seal on the inside of the Lid and “spring loaded” clamping lugs ensure tight IP67 sealing
- Clamping Glands seal 4mm to 8mm cable entry against ingress of dust and liquid
- 25 turn 20 Ohm Span adjustment pots for Excitation Balance if required
- Can be used for ONE to FOUR Load Cell Installations
- 7 terminal model allows SENSE of the Excitation Voltage all the way to the Load Cell on 6 wire Load Cells
- Both include High Precision 20 turn Excitation Adjustment Pots for Corner Adjustments.
- GKJB4-5TS Four Input Five Terminal Stainless Steel Junction Box
- GKJB4-7TS Four Input Seven Terminal Stainless Steel Junction Box