The GS100R is the ideal controller for high-speed, high accuracy weighing, batching and level measurement operations. The offset and span trim calibration functions make this controller ideally suited for tank and silo applications, as the system can be calibrated without the application of test masses. Relay, serial and analog output options make it valuable for stand-alone control or as an interface for PC, PLC & HMI applications. It is also popular as a trip amplifier, where the low setpoint might find applications for slack rope or low tank level, and the high setpoint might be overload or high tank level. Intuitive scrolling text menus guide you step by step through the effortless setup and calibration process, making the GS100R the world’s most user-friendly and versatile load cell controller.
- High resolution weighing > 10,000 divisions.
- Two power options Hi- 85-265V AC/95-370V DC & Low- 15-48V AC/10-72V DC
- 2 X 5A relays.
- Full digital calibration by applying mass or mV/V method.
- Alphanumeric Intuitive text prompts facilitate easy setup
- Bright 2 line l.c.d display alpha-numeric 8 characters per line
- Display Increments 1, 2, 5, 10, 20,50 and 100
- Build systems to 199,990 in units of kg, g, t, lb, N.
- Fully isolated source or loop powered 16 bit analog output. (option)
- Fully isolated serial outputs (RS232, Rs485)
- Modbus, Devicenet, other Industry standard strings and protocols
- Includes Linearity Correction for Non-Linear Installations
- High Thermal Stability
- Normal or Loss-in-weight batching
- User assignable remote inputs
- 4 or 6 Wire Load Cell connection for Remote Excitation Sense
- Excitation Drive of 5VDC for up to Eight 350 Ohm Load Cells
- Not a cheap meter , a Serious Weighing Instrument
- Security Calibration and set point functions have independent security code access
- Set points configurable for easy, password or no access
- Off the shelf (Melbourne) availability
- Custom macro programming available for special application