The GS188 is a simulator used as a substitute for strain gauge transducers to generate the precise mV/V signals required in the development, checkout and pre-calibration of signal conditioners, digital and analog readouts and data loggers. It has four output steps. 0, 0.5, 1, 2mV/V. Its resistance is equal to 350 ohm load cells. Vernier knob for variable output ca. -0.05mV/V to +3mV/V (not calibrated). It includes a Phoenix removable connector.
- A completely passive unit
- Steps from 0 – 2m/VV and continuous
- Low drift / High accuracy
- Pocket sized
- Accuracy +/- 0.025%. Temp coeff. 25ppm/C
- Includes Phoenix interconnector plug
- Resistance equal to 350 Ohm load cell