The Longneck Counting Scales is in high demand in the pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial and food processing industries. Its electronic digital interface is designed for accuracy with its “tare” function.
Determining the tare obtains the net weight by estimating the container’s weight or packaging material. The Longneck is designed for light industrial capacity and can precisely
weigh 30 kg to a maximum 600 kg. The Longneck series can withstand rugged industrial environments of shock and rough use in weighing demands. Its shock-absorbing construction ruggedly
cushions the platform suspension by protecting the load cell from damage sustained by repeated shock and excessive loads.
• Mercury Bubble for Level Adjusting
• High Internal Resolution 1/600,000
• Accidental Overloading Protection
• Up to Maximum 40 Hours Use on Battery Operation
• Power Source: Mains or Rechargeable Battery
• Simple Parts Counting
• Large Removable Stainless Steel Weigh Pan
• Heavy Duty Mild Steel Structure
• Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• NMI Approved, 3000 Division. NMI 6/9C/307
• LCD Displays for Stable, Zero, Gross, Net, Tare, Hold, and Low Battery
• LED Displays for Over, Under, Accept on Catch Weighing, and Low Battery
• Stainless Steel Fittings: Baseplate, 520 mm x 420 mm. Pole, 600 mm x 800 mm, 660 mm long with four adjustable feet and level bubble at base of pole to ensure maximum stability.
• Push-button Controls & Digital Keyboard on Display Housing. Auto Power-Off prolongs battery life.
• Finish: Indicator housing, grey ABS. Stainless Steel column. Top Plate, brushed stainless steel. Base, die-cast aluminum
• Shipping Specifications: Weight, 25kg, Package dimensions: 840 x 520 x 420 mm